FIRST BOOK FAIR IN ANDRIĆGRAD – INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS
CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES AND WORK HOURS
– 10.6.2016.- EXHIBITOR CLOSING DATE FOR DOCUMENTATION
- 20.06.2016. to 3 pm – the deadline for the submission of customs documents to the following address: email@example.com (Form invoices and statements with the stamp and signature scanned – Contact: Momcilo Mitrovic (064 6143001 and 063 344 075)
- 06.22.2016. from 6 to 10 am deadline for delivery of books – Belgrade Fair, Vojvoda Mišić Boulevard 14 (behind Hall 2 – side towards the Boulevard)
- 06.24.2016. – SETTING A MODULE
- 25.06.2016. to 10 am – the deadline for completion of the arrangement of a module
- 25.6. – 10.07.2016. – DURATION OF EVENTS
- 25.06.2016 .. – Opening of the fair for visitors is at 10 am
Official opening 06.27.2016.
WORK HOURS FOR EXHIBITORS AND VISITORS
25.6 .; 126.96.36.199 .; 3.7 .; 9.7 .; 10.7. 2016 from 10 am to 10 pm
– 27.6-1.7 .; 4.7-8.7. from 12 am to 10 pm
Post Exhibition period:
07.10.2016. at 10 pm – CLOSING EVENTS
PASSES – entry to the Book Fair in Andrićgrad is free.
◆ Before the preparing stands it is necessary to pay for services.
►Exhibitors are obliged to respect the opening and closing manifestation, ie the stand with exhibits shall be operational from its opening 25.06.2016. from 10 am to the closing of the manifestation, 10.07.2016. at 10 pm.
►After the opening hours for visitors, any electric power at the stands shall be turned off for security reasons.
►Closing stands after the end of the work can be done only by storage on a storage module and close the foil, which is part of the module.
At the time of the event, (25.6. – 10.7.2016). Exhibitors can use the transport, physical exhibition services (checking e-mail, document scanning …) in the press center (lobby of the cinema) exhibition. Work hours of the service is in work hours of the fair.
INFORMATION AND CONTACTS
Info point events: the entrance to the Byzantine Square in Andrićgrad
Information about accommodation: 066 703 722
The press center: in the lobby of the cinema